Here’s How Installation of Solar Tracker Helps

Solar-tracker-market.

In this 21st century, the demand for a non-renewable source of energy is increasing at an alarming rate. Directly affecting the ecosystem of sustainable development. Non-renewable energy sources take thousands of years to form. And, it runs out in no time. Example: fossil fuels, natural gases, coal, oil, and nuclear power. However, it has an alternative of renewable energy source. Which produce zero environmental damage and is a healthy way for sustainable development. Examples: Wind energy, Hydro energy, Solar energy, Thermal energy, Geothermal energy, etc.

“Opting for renewable resource is a long term investment for the future with subject to zero risk.”

The concern for nature and sustainable development is expanding day by day. Increasing the demand for the solar power industry. People are being aware and concerned about the future and making eco-friendly decisions. Solar energy is the future of the world.


Suggested Reading: Top 5 Best Camera Phones in the Market 2020


Why Solar Energy?

The distance of sun from the earth is 90 million miles, but its radiations travel in less than 9 minutes. The energy obtained from the sun is solar energ ,which is available in abundance. It’s a renewable source of energy and has no harm to nature. Using this energy from the sun’s rays, solar energy technologies produce electricity on which heavy machines can work.

The earth gains 174 Petawatts of solar radiation. Landmass, oceans, and clouds absorb 70%. The rest, 30 %, gets trap in space.

The significant benefit of solar energy is that its installation is easy and pocket friendly. And the drawback is that it cannot work efficiently at night and its working capacity depends on the amount of sunlight received. 

Types of Solar Panels:

Monocrystalline Solar Panels (Mono-SI).

Polycrystalline Solar Panels (Poly-SI).

Thin-Film Solar Cells (TFSC).

Amorphous Silicon Solar Cell (A-Si).

Biohybrid Solar Cell.

Cadmium Telluride Solar Cell (CdTe).

Concentrated PV Cell (CVP and HCVP).

The installation of Solar panels is for trapping the sunlight, and then it is processed to produce energy. Solar trackers are another important part of the solar system. The type of panel and tracker to be installed depends on your requirement.

Why Install Solar Trackers?

A solar tracker is a vital factor. It follows the direction of the sun, maximizing solar production. When a panel is installed, it is a still object. It only absorbs the solar radiation when the rays directly fall on the panel surface. If you fit solar tracker, it moves the panel angle to the direction where the sunlight is more, and it follows the sun.

The installation of solar tracker is seen in commercial and large scale industries. A single-axis solar tracker expands the performance by 35%, wherein a dual-axis increases by 10-5%. 

Type of Solar tracker:

Single-axis:

As the name suggests, this tracker follows only a single direction. Usually, it is north to south. Solar tracker arcs the movement of the panel. And it follows the sunrise and sunset.

Dual-axis tracker:

These trackers allow the movement of the panel in two axis north-south and even east-west. The best part is it can track the seasonal difference. It is ultimately maximizing the absorption of sun rays. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top