Our taste bud is the king and the deciding factor of our diet. And, our diet is the deciding factor for our health. But can a tasty thing be healthy? Of course, yes, and one such favorite of children’s and adults is Peanut butter. Peanut is a nut full of good cholesterol. Peanuts are processed to extract butter from it. Hence, one will get the same benefits from both peanut as a nut or in the butter form.
Why One Should Include Peanut Butter?
It is an amazing source of Nutrients. A pack full of health benefits. According to a study, the consumption of peanuts in any form ameliorates blood sugar levels. Further, it has good heart health. However, anything in abundance is poisonous. And it is very much high in calories and fats. So, the intake should be in a moderate quantity.
Global Peanut Butter Market Study 2016-2026 Try Free Sample Now!
The Exact Content are as follow:
- Vitamin B-6.
Vitamin B-6 is a vital part of our body’s enzyme reactions. It controls over 100‘s of reactions and naturally helps boost the body’s immune system. And it is good for heart health. A single spoon of peanut butter consists of a total of 0.17g of B-6. 14 percent of an adult’s body and a single serving of it can provide RDA. It is fulfilling an RDA of 1.3mg.
Peanuts are rich in proteins. It is equally important for both males and females of all age groups. According to the study, a women’s body requires 46g and men 56g. However, it varies on the factors such as activities and age group. 2 tablespoon of it consists of 7.02 grams of protein. It is the standard count of RDA.
Magnesium plays an essential role in once total body health. It controls over 300 chemicals in our body. Also, looking after some functional processes. A single spoon of it consists of 57 mg magnesium. It fulfills an RDA requirement of 400-410mg in men. And, RDA of 310-330 in women.
Zinc is essential for the formation of DNA in our body. It further boosts immunity power and protein synthesis. A single spoon of it consists of 0.85 mg of zinc. The standard recommendation of a professional for an RDA of 7.7 is present in a single serving.
How to Add Peanut Butter in a Balanced Way to Your Diet?
To stay healthy and in shape, we definitely need control over our taste buds. It is always wrong to overeat on anything. However, we go with the flow and consume things in excess. A strong mind is a basic requirement for a healthy lifestyle. These nuts are filled with calories. So here is the warning sign- A tbs of Peanut butter is equal to 100 calories. Now it’s totally up to you.
Your life, your health is all your choice.
Suggested Reading: Is it Safe to Consume Processed Meat?
Healthy Guidelines for Modifying your daily diet with Peanut butter:
- A perfect breakfast for a lazy person with the goodness of required proteins and vitamins. Peanut butter with whole-grain bread. It an easy and perfect start for the day. Boosting your body with energy.
- It can be used as a topping for your dull fruit salads. Adding a twist of flavor and an eye easing dressing for your salad.
- Adding peanut putter to the traditional food Tinapay. It is basically rice cakes with banana slices over them. The peanut butter will blend perfectly with the taste of tinapay.
- The Thai peanut dressing is a very famous whipping. It’s used for dressing of salads. It blends with some other dressing sauces like lime juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and honey.
- Peanut butter can be added to any smoothie of your choice. It will be richer in proteins and nutrients.
- Making Peanut butter cookies. This is one of the best ways of adding peanut butter to your diet. These cookies are super delicious. It melts in your mouth as the peanut butter structures the cookies.
- Peanut butter can be used as a dip. For fruits or even people prefer it with French fries.
- Oatmeal is plain, and one has the leisure to add their favorite topping to it. Peanut butter is one of the best oatmeal combinations.